• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

1.4 BILLION Powerball

They say that kind off money changes people and brings out the worst in them I have to say that kind off wealth wouldn't change me .
I'd still be the same f**king rude obnoxious azzhole I have always been but with fu<k you money .

Were I to win, you'd be seeing me post a bunch of "PM sent" all over the exchange... ;)

But the lotto win, even one this big, would merely make you rich. The way I heard it described, rich is being able to live off the interest of your money. But being "f*ck you" rich is being able to live off the interest of the interest...

Then Chris Rock once quipped about the difference between rich and wealthy. It went something like, "you see those sport stars with all the bling and fancy clothes and fancy cars? They're rich. The people signing their paychecks? They're wealthy..."

Were I to win, you'd be seeing me post a bunch of "PM sent" all over the exchange... ;)

But the lotto win, even one this big, would merely make you rich. The way I heard it described, rich is being able to live off the interest of your money. But being "f*ck you" rich is being able to live off the interest of the interest...

Then Chris Rock once quipped about the difference between rich and wealthy. It went something like, "you see those sport stars with all the bling and fancy clothes and fancy cars? They're rich. The people signing their paychecks? They're wealthy..."

I don't need bling fancy clothes or the cars i just want to enough money so that i can smack the taste outta the mouths off those i feel deserve a reality check and not have to worry about the legal costs ...

The Kardashians & Kanye better pray i don't get rich real soon.

i just want to enough money so that i can smack the taste outta the mouths off those i feel deserve a reality check and not have to worry about the legal costs ...

lol reminds me of a story that came out back in '95 about Jimmy Page... got liquored up on a commercial flight, decided he needed a smoke and lit up...

Was told he could be fined up to $1000, replied something like, "So??? Fine me..."

lol reminds me of a story that came out back in '95 about Jimmy Page... got liquored up on a commercial flight, decided he needed a smoke and lit up...

Was told he could be fined up to $1000, replied something like, "So??? Fine me..."

Jimmy Page lighting up on a plane ! They got off lightly

I'm just curious. I know the FOUKER already knows this.

But does anyone realize how much they would actually take home with the cash payout after all is said and done? It's NOT 930 million.

I know roughly how much. Just curious if anyone else realizes how bad it is?

I'm just curious. I know the FOUKER already knows this.

But does anyone realize how much they would actually take home with the cash payout after all is said and done? It's NOT 930 million.

I know roughly how much. Just curious if anyone else realizes how bad it is?

I do know in the state of CA if you are a resident and purchased the ticket in CA you don't pay state taxes.

Beyond that no clue i always just take the cash payout and cut it in half and figure that is take home

Latest Posts

Back