1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    3rd time is a charm they say. Once again, an issue that this time wasn't my fault, but never the less, caused me to have to chop down from it's original intended fit to this. Same as before $100 plus shipping gifted or add the 3% paypal hit

1 More Pair Of OO Red Polar Juliet Lenses - 1244324_666710516673971_1860617353_o.jpg 1 More Pair Of OO Red Polar Juliet Lenses - 457589_666710526673970_1778601633_o.jpg 1 More Pair Of OO Red Polar Juliet Lenses - 1146996_666710523340637_1087429888_o.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    Wow those look sweet

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looks good in the J huh! Glad to see the tape didn't stick to these Chop. GL with the sale, these look awesome

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Would you ship to Spain? I have this same model of oakleys as in the picture :) as soon as I get them fixed by Oakley they will look fantastic with these lenses...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    I am already sending 1 pair to you I believe, did you want the other? I haven't sent them yet due to the holiday yesterday, so I can get em out tomorrow if so. I think it is you lol...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Like to see those in a carbon frame. It may work.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    the color of this pair is much like Pos Red, very purple. They look killer in carbon, I just don't have a frame to show in.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    It is me LOL I did not realise it was you :) if you can ship them with the other ones and I can save some money I would like to buy them :)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    sure can ;)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    So how much money do I send you via PayPal? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.