• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale 1 More Pair Of OO Red Polar Juliet Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

3rd time is a charm they say. Once again, an issue that this time wasn't my fault, but never the less, caused me to have to chop down from it's original intended fit to this. Same as before $100 plus shipping gifted or add the 3% paypal hit

1244324_666710516673971_1860617353_o.jpg
457589_666710526673970_1778601633_o.jpg
1146996_666710523340637_1087429888_o.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Wow those look sweet

Looks good in the J huh! Glad to see the tape didn't stick to these Chop. GL with the sale, these look awesome

Would you ship to Spain? I have this same model of oakleys as in the picture :) as soon as I get them fixed by Oakley they will look fantastic with these lenses...

I am already sending 1 pair to you I believe, did you want the other? I haven't sent them yet due to the holiday yesterday, so I can get em out tomorrow if so. I think it is you lol...

Like to see those in a carbon frame. It may work.

the color of this pair is much like Pos Red, very purple. They look killer in carbon, I just don't have a frame to show in.

It is me LOL I did not realise it was you :) if you can ship them with the other ones and I can save some money I would like to buy them :)

Username Hidden said:
It is me LOL I did not realise it was you :) if you can ship them with the other ones and I can save some money I would like to buy them :)
sure can ;)

So how much money do I send you via PayPal? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back