1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous I believe in babies, music, magic and mom and dad

Rating:
    100%
    sooooo, I've been wanting another pair of XS, polished of course...

Reached out to @#1 Stunna! and asked him if he had any for sale...

We worked a deal where he sold me a lensless and rubberless polished XS that looks drop dead beautiful within 20 minutes of me texting him - he also sent me a nice microfiber bag...

...and this is the part that made me fully understand how awesome he was (outside of his custom white R1 and Z06 lol) - as soon as I half-heartedly asked him to "throw in the Oakley stand", he agreed and sent it without question...

Love this freaking dude to death - I owe him one :)

Thanks for being awesome, Tim !!!

#1 Stunna and Litos - image.jpeg #1 Stunna and Litos - image.jpeg #1 Stunna and Litos - image.jpeg #1 Stunna and Litos - image.jpeg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Very nice. I agree. He's a cool dude. Boy, do I have a story to tell about it...
    But, it's neither here nor there. Just glad it worked out. Congrats on your XS there. They are a nice frame.

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Congrats on the new XS bro. @#1 Stunna! is a bad ass!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metal Connoisseur

Rating:
    100%
    Yup, @#1 Stunna! is the real deal. Genuine great guy. Congrats on your new polished XS.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Xs and Os

Rating:
    100%
    You had to deal with that guy? Sorry @Litos

He is so quick to dump off his fake stuff. @#1 Stunna! You should be ashamed. Selling fake stuff to a cool guy like Litos..... :cry:

6. Anonymous

Anonymous I believe in babies, music, magic and mom and dad

Rating:
    100%
    Nah, I can tell these are real o-matter...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Oakley Expert

Rating:
    98.4%
    Great doing business with you bro! I love all you guys (especially you @Litos)... can't really stand that @Xs and Os guy though, trying to put that fake ass ish on me. :p

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah...what is wrong with that guy??? Hey, @Xs and Os, you cool? #1 Stunna and Litos - 2016-06-08-23-05-01-1855646405.jpg

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.