• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

1 Week Left Of Tapatalk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
Next Friday May 23rd, we will be disabling Tapatalk access for this forum. All members can now upload photos directly to OakleyForum.com, and we have an all new responsive mobile-friendly site. We will also be pushing an alert to all Tapatalk users next week.

This will be a browser only format?

Yes for now, in the future we are exploring the option of an in house app. But the new mobile-friendly site is very ideal for us now. It allows us to make sure the mobile experience mirrors the full-site experience. I understand TapaTalk provides a great user interface, but the issue is with control. We have no control over the services they offer. So although it is sometimes easier for browsing/posting, it lacks any features we add to the site.

Ok, so just out of curiosity, what do you guys love about it so much?

I get on my knees and look up in the sky then I scream "NO!!!"

Birds starts to fly, wolves began to howl and the devil starts crying.

Camera zooms out of my face to Houston area, then to Texas, lastly the world while I still scream "NO!!!"

For me, Tapatalk is a one stop shop for multiple forums. And the photo sharing is like none other (well on the paid app)

I'll get over it, just hoping that this endeavor works out.
I second him

Plus no more Oakley Forum on my Kindle Fire - sucks ...

It is very fast. The app has many more posts per page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back