• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

1 Week Left Of Tapatalk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're going to see a hit in site visits. I know it will cut down on my browsing. Sucks that you can't leave it open and work the mobile site as well.

OK, so here's a strange request. Can we have somebody work on a new icon for the mobile site? I can deal with letting go of Tapatalk, but this look horrible to me lol:

Also noticed something while uploading a file from the mobile site just now. Would it be possible to get the max file size and image dimensions increased for premium members at least? My phone shoots photos quite a bit larger than that and I'd rather not have to try to remember to reduce the size every time I want to take a pic for use here.

Attachments

• 2014-05-16-13-04-22.png
    2014-05-16-13-04-22.png
    495.9 KB · Views: 219
I like T Talk but if the new instant pic upload works then that's fine....

I think things will no doubt slow right down to a snails pace for a while. This forum seems to use Tapa more than most.

Ok, so just out of curiosity, what do you guys love about it so much?

I think a rethink is definitely advisable.

It is soooooo good because it can be used for uploading pics with very little signal.

I am on a trip to the wilderness next week and will be posting pics as I go. I do not think it would be possible without Tapatalk.

Another couple observations. When uploading pictures from mobile I don't see a way to actually insert it into the post, only to let it be an attachment. In some cases having the picture near the text is important, like when asking questions about specific parts of glasses etc.

I also just noticed the format is still a little off on mobile, with the offline/online indicator not fully showing.

Attachments

• 2014-05-16-13-12-40.png
    2014-05-16-13-12-40.png
    328.1 KB · Views: 263
A quick question: will we be able to use the forum language to embed photos like we do now... Most phones do take large photos (some images are 3-4 mbs or larger)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back