• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

10,000th Member

kronin323

Font of Useless Knowledge
Austin, TX
This should really go in the off-topic thread, but I don't think it'll garner much discussion and I wanted Boss to see it sooner rather than later...

As of this writing, we're at 9,986 members, active or not. And there's new ones every day; it's rare to see a "spy" list without a new member added entry...

So we're very close to somebody being our 10,000th member. A meaningless number, but still a milestone...

So all you hard-core lurkers out there, pay attention like it's an ebay auction you want to snipe on and maybe you can have the honor(?) of being our 10,000th member!

And congrats to the forum founder(s) for reaching this milestone, FWIW...

Numbers are fun! :crazy:

I'm going to unjoin and rejoin just so I can feel that specialness in the cockles of my heart. ;)
Every time you leave we will miss you dearly until you return moments later. If you're the 10k confetti and balloons will fall from the heavens celebrating your achievement.

Every time you leave we will miss you dearly until you return moments later. If you're the 10k confetti and balloons will fall from the heavens celebrating your achievement.
Awwwwwwww......You make me feel so loved. :cry:

That would be a beautiful celebration! :p :D:party:

I have been keeping a very close eye on it. I can still remember when hitting 1,000 members on this site was a massive milestone. To see it approaching 10,000 is a true testament to how great every member of this community is. As I say all the time, this is your site, I just run it. This site is made of the amazing community, and members on it. Thank You to everyone here!

Latest Posts

Back