• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

$10 Coupon For Every $50 Purchase

The employee is suppose to write your receipt number on the back of each card. If they don't the stores are not suppose to accept them. There was someone on eBay selling them which is against the policy if the cards but can't really do anything about it.

The employee is suppose to write your receipt number on the back of each card. If they don't the stores are not suppose to accept them. There was someone on eBay selling them which is against the policy if the cards but can't really do anything about it.
A friend of mine asked about buying them on ebay and I suggested to steer clear. Is it possible for those cards to be devalued because they were sold?

A friend of mine asked about buying them on ebay and I suggested to steer clear. Is it possible for those cards to be devalued because they were sold?

Truthfully there is no way to tell where the cards came from I just know that the cards are suppose to have a receipt number on them.

my local stores did not put a receipt number on mine. They have not in the past either. Even if they write a receipt number do you think they will look up every receipt when you redeem them? anyone could hand write a 5 digit number on the back.

Im surprised they are not uniquely bar-coded, I guess that would be too big an expense, but fraud around these and employee theft seem to be a huge potential issue. I guess Oakley knows what they are doing.

i just got 7 of them yesterday. they write the number on each card and are good staring next month.

Anybody remember what the offer period was. I bought a pair of pit bosses on 5/17, the sign was up in the store, but I didnt get the coupons. I dont know if the kid flaked it or it was over. I called the store today and the manager said come in and they would work something out.