• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

10 Rapha Jawbone Auction

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
These are cool but y dont they have the money from the auction go to a charity instead of a pro cycling team??

Some people reacted to this post.
I plan to bid. I don't plan to win.

wonder what they would go for, since it's a private auction. hmm. anyone thinking these would go for outrageously high prices?

I'm gonna say 750 per pair

Bidding starts at $250. Proceeds go toward the cycling team. If it was for a charity, i imagine it might fetch a higher amount. Since it's just for the team, only friends, family, and fans would bid. I'd say at $750, that $500 donation is reasonable.

but like someone mentioned, if it was for charity, maybe i could bring myself to bid higher. 750 for a jawbone is pretty steep. but that's just me. =)

Username Hidden said:
but like someone mentioned, if it was for charity, maybe i could bring myself to bid higher. 750 for a jawbone is pretty steep. but that's just me. =)

This coming from a frogskin collector :wink:

I agree with you though. Yes i did say $750 is reasonable, from a bidding standpoint. Would i pay it? Hell no. Still, i'm gonna bid. Hey, maybe that particular day, no one will bid and i'll score one for $250 :smile:

Ha Im gonna bid at the last second $251!!! na jk Splice hope you get a pair!!

Username Hidden said:
This coming from a frogskin collector :wink:

I agree with you though. Yes i did say $750 is reasonable, from a bidding standpoint. Would i pay it? Hell no. Still, i'm gonna bid. Hey, maybe that particular day, no one will bid and i'll score one for $250 :smile:

now now, i do have my Atmos Jawbone ya know. ha! variety that's what it is. =) just noticed on the pic, the multi-coloured stripe design is only on one of the jaws?

Back