• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

100,000 Post Free Oakley Giveaway!

I am from " 'murica" also known as the United States of America.

I love oakley because of the support they have shown for freeskiing from the years, one of my fondest memories is having a poster of Glen Plake wearing a pair of oakleys, wish i still had that. Also Tanner Hall is one of my favorite skiers and his oakey poster is my avatar.

this is Plake:
glenplake3ap1.jpg

Attachments

• glenplake3ap1.jpg
    glenplake3ap1.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 154
Malaysia..

Why i love Oakley? .. The best eyewear I've seen.The design, the technology.. The passion and pride wearing it..

I'm no longer in love wih Oakley, i'm now addicted to Oakley! From eyewear, i've move a bit to the rest.. Clothes, shoes, bags.. You name it.

Oakley is here for life!!

I'm from Canada!

I've really gotten into Oakleys in the past year or so. I only have two pairs (antix and flaks), but I absolutely adore the brand and I'm continuing to learn more and more about each model and I find the history of the company very fascinating. I'm looking to grow and expand my collection (much to the dismay of my mom). There's a great community here and I look forward to spending some of my free time on here!
No other forum like this one! There's such a tight knit community here filled with people who look out for one another and help add to each others' collections (and for reasonable prices too)!
Getting my friend's into Oakley's has been a project I've been working hard at, and my hard work has paid off! One of my good buddies picked up a pair of dispatch and another good friend got a pair of Holbrooks & a pair of Dispatch II.
Oakley is the only way to go when it comes to sunglasses!

Cheers!

Missouri USA

Got my first pair at around 13 (still have the frogs) hands down Oakley is the best, they should pay me for as many I have sold for them turning friends onto them

i live in the USA, i love oakleys because of how influential they have been throughout their existance, they dont care what people think about them, they make cool products that are incredibly well made and are such an icon in the fashion/sports/everyday world

Back