• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

1000 Pair Collection Achieved, Time Now To Semi Retire.

photos...

1,000pcs and you need some photos? do you know the veracity of your request? i have 40pairs but im having a hardtime to take a picture...

by the way, congratz RVF for achieving this milestone...thank you for the offer before of the opportunity to see them personally, its just that it did not materialized...surely now it would be harder to see them since i moved in US....

Such an inspiration as an oakley enthusiast, i wish i could even be closer to 250pairs...just wishing....

Last edited:
Wide angle lens! :D

if they are displayed in one place, but that would still be hard to imagine...i can see loads of drawers and full to the neck...and lots of them...lots and lots of drawer...all BNIB and complete so thats a lot of boxes...man, i cannot figured out the math...and opening them one by one, to take a picture? i might stop at 100 and screw the rest...

Wow, very impressive. Maybe if you break them off into groups. Frogs; X-metal XX; Juliets; Romeo R1 and so on for pics.

Curiosity has gotten me, why do you plan on getting rid of the X-metals first?

Last edited:
i just imagined them in cases in a guest room and a picture taken from the doorway lol didnt think they were all still boxed. Would make a pretty good reason to use the panoramic option on a cell phone camera for once if they were displayed. Congrats on reaching your goal btw

i really dont think RVF will be a shelf display kind of guy, i maybe be wrong though...his attention to details and his vast knowledge will only lead to a thorough comprehensive collector where his collections are neatly lined up in a proper cases. My guess is as good as yours.

What a milestone to reach, 1,000! How on earth do you decide on which pair to wear? Do you display certain pairs and keep the rest tucked away? Congrats on attaining that goal. I imagine there are only a handful who have.

Latest Posts

Back