• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

1000th post for me NO MAMBO's but..........................................

Oakley_Sight

Gotta love a good DOG
I've been waiting to make my 1000th special. I was hoping on some Mambo's but when I chased up my delivery I was told they were out of stock & could not get anymore so I did a deal & got the MFL Holbrook & Fuel Cell for the same price as the Mambo's were going to cost me.
Here at last is my Christmas stash from my family. Enjoy..............

Max Fear Light Holbrook, Custom Antix (Gloss Black Frame, Tungsten Lens) 2 x Max Fear Light Scalpel & Max Fear Light Fuel Cell
p1050365x.jpg

Love the detail on the Holbrook frame but the glass shape does not suit me so I will be giving these to my eldest son.

My first Antix frame, nice simple pair for everyday use, love the tungsten lens.

Again my first Fuel Cell, love the fit of these & the arm detail.

p1050369s.jpg

A couple of back packs & a hat to keep me warm in the winter

Not too sure what to do with the second pair of Max Scalpel's as I only need one pair but when two memkbers of your family buy you the same model for Christmas how can you tell them. The pair that I haven't worn will probably be going up for sale if anyone is intrested.

Here at last is my Christmas stash from my family. Enjoy..............

Max Fear Light Holbrook, Custom Antix (Gloss Black Frame, Tungsten Lens) 2 x Max Fear Light Scalpel & Max Fear Light Fuel Cell
p1050365x.jpg

Nice haul.
I'm guessing you're keen on the MFL colourways then?!

Who bought you the bottle of Bud?
Bit stingy.

Nice haul.
I'm guessing you're keen on the MFL colourways then?!

Who bought you the bottle of Bud?
Bit stingy.

This is my son's room & the little sh*t nicked MY bud (i've hidden the rest of the case now)..........he will pay for that..LOL
Yep loved the colourway as soon as I saw them in the flesh at Sunglass Hut in Meadow Hall. Would have got them from there but guess what........................NO BLOODY BOX.

I don't know how SGH stay open, I really don't .

Actually yes I do.
Footballers' WAGs buying ridiculous Gucci frames that look like wrought iron railings with diamante trimming.

Wow i really like those holbrooks! Haven't seen as nice of a pic as this! Thats a nice table too :p

Back