• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

$109 Van Ness Wu At My Local Vault, Good Price?

Depends what you plan on doing with them. If you want it as a collection piece then with the correct bag is better but it's still a killer frame print, no other Frogskins is like it.

Depends what you plan on doing with them. If you want it as a collection piece then with the correct bag is better but it's still a killer frame print, no other Frogskins is like it.

Yeah more for collections sake, honestly I'm not really into Frogskins but since this is a collectors item and the unique design which is why I might consider buying it, the only thing that stop me from buying them yesterday was that it didn't include the matching bag, like I said they have 20 pairs on hand so I still have time to think about it.

Good price but it would drive me crazy without the correct bag

Exactly why I didn't buy it and got the MFL Scalpel instead, yeah I need to have the matching bag at least for Artists/Limited/Signature Series, I actually sold the Rossi Jupiter Squared I bought from the local Vault last time I was there because they didn't have the matching bag just a plain black bag, yeah I'm anal like that but you can relate haha

If the part code is 24-295 you can be assured it is original, any MPH issue of it would have a different sku, possibly starting with 30. It seems the original microbag has been mislaid then replaced with a common pink one.

These frogskins came into the store without the bags. i thought it was weird when they came in, but as it stands there are about 20 in the vegas vault store ready to be picked up by collectors sans micro fiber.

These frogskins came into the store without the bags. i thought it was weird when they came in, but as it stands there are about 20 in the vegas vault store ready to be picked up by collectors sans micro fiber.

what's up bro, yeah still debating whether to get those, just let me know if you're running low on stock, might have to grab one before they're gone, thanks again for the freebies yesterday

Back