1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Selling my oakley 10th mountain division gascans. Includes everything from the pendant you get to the custom case and box. The only thing not stock on these sunglasses is that I have put emerald lens on which makes em look really sharp. I bought these, but gascan's just dont fit my head well or I'd wear em all the time. Selling for 200$. Pm me if interested and post on this forum, thanks.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Frame and lens - 9.5/10 condition. 10th Mountain Division Gascan - uva2ajy9.jpg

Box is good besides this small mark. 10th Mountain Division Gascan - genubuqy.jpg

Pendant 10th Mountain Division Gascan - bu2eryqu.jpg

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Ichiro addict

Rating:
    100%
    is it the ne i've sold you??
    man you want that pair so bad

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah bro haha ! I found out in a batwolf guy. I wanted to post these here before I try to sell em on eBay haha :)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Can't believe your still on here bro that's awesome. Bought em from you like a year ago, wore em one time cuz I found out gascan's are not for me but they look so sick !

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Ichiro addict

Rating:
    100%
    yep,still here and not thinking about leaving yet
    agree this pair is very nice and glws
    martin

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Emerald custom lens makes them look sick as hell!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pm sent

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    well i was but ur inbox is full lol. but im interested. would u be up for a trade?? or is this strictly for sale??? and do u also have original lenses??