• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

12 Gauge Quality

i'm not so keen on the gearbox watch, don't realy get the big lump on the side, i'm liking the limited edition titanium 12 gauge with carbon/yellow dial despite saying i wanted a white faced watch
I have a tit 12 gauge if your interested box and all I'll take 1000 let me know

i'm not so keen on the gearbox watch, don't realy get the big lump on the side, i'm liking the limited edition titanium 12 gauge with carbon/yellow dial despite saying i wanted a white faced watch
I have a tit 12 gauge if your interested box and all I'll take 1000 let me know

Interested in the Oakley 12 Gauge watch. I'm from the uk and am an avid collector of Oakle X-Metals, I've recently bought a timebomb 2 watch which is amazing quality but i'm looking for a white faced watch for summer, i think the 12 gauge steel bracelet model fits the bill. i've searched all the oakley stockists near me but none have a 12 gauge in stock to look at, i've been looking online for opinions on the quality of the 12 gauge and there is quite a lot of negative reviews, even on the o review it gets slated, does anybody have one, would anybody recommend one?
Hi dude
I have a 12 gauge and love it if you ring oakley vault at cheshire oaks they will have some but you may need to pay postage....but ask them to pay lol

Yeah last time i checked ...blue/white faced and stealth all rubber straped but the will as far as i know they will only post in uk

Yeah last time i checked ...blue/white faced and stealth all rubber straped but the will as far as i know they will only post in uk
They ship internationally as well
Last blue face BNIB one is at my mansion.There was one defective left with cut rubber band.Not sure about the Stealth and white face rubber bands.They were available early August when i made the purchase i dont know availabilty now.Ask Jordan, he is a vey polite and helpful guy there

They ship internationally as well
Last blue face BNIB one is at my mansion.There was one defective left with cut rubber band.Not sure about the Stealth and white face rubber bands.They were available early August when i made the purchase i dont know availabilty now.Ask Jordan, he is a vey polite and helpful guy there

Mansion? Pics or it didnt happen!