• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

12 Gauge Then MM

evojkp

Oakley Beginner
Hi folks,

I currently have a Polished Judge Copper 1.0, which I got in Florida a few years back and wear it all the time, but it's getting time to add a new watch. Sounds like a simple thing to do, but I've got the unluckiest timing ever.

First choice is a 12 gauge, blue faced unobtainium. I've been watching it on shadestation website for about three months. I check again today to buy it for a Xmas pressie for me from the mrs, only to find that its not listed anymore. Called them and no joy. Not on website, then they dont do it. :oops: can't find one anywhere else in UK

Second choice is a Minute Machine red face. Also seen this with the alternative strap and it looks the dogs dooda's but cannot find it anywhere. I'm guessing from threads on here you can get the strap as an after purchase accessory from Oakley. Emailed them to see if thats the case.

could someone please help out with a question I have regarding the MM. Does the second hand continuosly sweep or is it stationary? In virtually every picture I see, the second hand is directly pointing at the top (or 12). I love the watch, but that might drive me a little nuts. Thanks in advance, Michael

Hi folks,

I currently have a Polished Judge Copper 1.0, which I got in Florida a few years back and wear it all the time, but it's getting time to add a new watch. Sounds like a simple thing to do, but I've got the unluckiest timing ever.

First choice is a 12 gauge, blue faced unobtainium. I've been watching it on shadestation website for about three months. I check again today to buy it for a Xmas pressie for me from the mrs, only to find that its not listed anymore. Called them and no joy. Not on website, then they dont do it. :oops: can't find one anywhere else in UK

Second choice is a Minute Machine red face. Also seen this with the alternative strap and it looks the dogs dooda's but cannot find it anywhere. I'm guessing from threads on here you can get the strap as an after purchase accessory from Oakley. Emailed them to see if thats the case.

Good lucking getting a replacement strap, I wouldn't buy one thinking you'll easily be able to.

could someone please help out with a question I have regarding the MM. Does the second hand continuosly sweep or is it stationary? In virtually every picture I see, the second hand is directly pointing at the top (or 12). I love the watch, but that might drive me a little nuts. Thanks in advance, Michael

That's not the second hand. The second hand is in one of the small subdials.

Thank you. So does the second hand in one of the small subdials move continuously? And when does the large "non-second" hand move? When using the chronograph?

Yes, the second hand sweeps continuously in the subdial and the timing hand will start with the chronograph.

Blue face 12 gauges are now in vaults reduced to $599, as for the red face OMM it's been out of stock for a while. I got mine 6 yrs ago and love it, wish I got the bracelet instead though

Blue face 12 gauges are now in vaults reduced to $599, as for the red face OMM it's been out of stock for a while. I got mine 6 yrs ago and love it, wish I got the bracelet instead though

They're not out of stock. I just got one a few weeks ago.

Edit: unless you mean the leather band

Back