1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. evojkp

evojkp Oakley Beginner

Hi folks,

I currently have a Polished Judge Copper 1.0, which I got in Florida a few years back and wear it all the time, but it's getting time to add a new watch. Sounds like a simple thing to do, but I've got the unluckiest timing ever.

First choice is a 12 gauge, blue faced unobtainium. I've been watching it on shadestation website for about three months. I check again today to buy it for a Xmas pressie for me from the mrs, only to find that its not listed anymore. Called them and no joy. Not on website, then they dont do it. :oops: can't find one anywhere else in UK

Second choice is a Minute Machine red face. Also seen this with the alternative strap and it looks the dogs dooda's but cannot find it anywhere. I'm guessing from threads on here you can get the strap as an after purchase accessory from Oakley. Emailed them to see if thats the case.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakley shoe nut

Oakley shoe nut Oakley Beginner

That colour 12 is now sold out just about everywhere, pity cause i wanted on too.

3. Mycool

Mycool Oakley Beginner

could someone please help out with a question I have regarding the MM. Does the second hand continuosly sweep or is it stationary? In virtually every picture I see, the second hand is directly pointing at the top (or 12). I love the watch, but that might drive me a little nuts. Thanks in advance, Michael

4. Yeti

Yeti Frostmonkey Staff Member Premium Member

Good lucking getting a replacement strap, I wouldn't buy one thinking you'll easily be able to.

That's not the second hand. The second hand is in one of the small subdials.

5. Mycool

Mycool Oakley Beginner

Thank you. So does the second hand in one of the small subdials move continuously? And when does the large "non-second" hand move? When using the chronograph?

6. discostu

discostu Oakley Expert Premium Member

Yes, the second hand sweeps continuously in the subdial and the timing hand will start with the chronograph.

7. Oakley Addict

Oakley Addict Oakley Beginner

lol both of the second hands move in other words and it has a start stop button.

8. The Game

The Game Oakley Enthusiast

Blue face 12 gauges are now in vaults reduced to $599, as for the red face OMM it's been out of stock for a while. I got mine 6 yrs ago and love it, wish I got the bracelet instead though

9. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

They're not out of stock. I just got one a few weeks ago.

Edit: unless you mean the leather band

10. The Game

The Game Oakley Enthusiast

I hadn't seen one in my vaults/ostores in a while, I was hoping they would discontinue it