• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

14k Juliet "sample"

24k?

Very hard to estimate the prices of the 'sample' serials. Many avoid them. A few think they are very desirable.

If a full mint matching set with number serial goes for 1,500-1,800, then without box is probably going to be around 1,000. Total guess but I'm going to say 600-700 for the bag only 'sample'.

I know a box isn't worth 500-800 but with this kind of piece, completeness is everything. Kind of that way for CSix too.

Your question belongs in the dedicated how much are they worth thread, FYI.

So I guess I was stupid for selling my original Juliet box/coin. Doh!!

Hey dude can I have it back?

Thanks for the reply @saulsaul. Ps I'm liking the r1 frame and trying to work my wife into her thinking I "need" them.

Nice!!

...if your recipe for that works let me have it...ill put it into a suppository and get my slingshot out of the attic...she'll never know what hit her.
;)

Yeah, like i said in the other thread, as long as mint, the price being asked on ebay isnt outrageous. If u like them and would enjoy having them, go for it. The 24k's are a beautiful rendition of the glasses.

Yeah, like i said in the other thread, as long as mint, the price being asked on ebay isnt outrageous. If u like them and would enjoy having them, go for it. The 24k's are a beautiful rendition of the glasses.
Thank you sir for the reply. They may be a little much in terms of style for me but, thanks for helping me decide and giving me a good idea on value.

Back