1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Got one goodie this week and 3 goodies coming on MONDAY!! So I will add pics when they arrive :). The anticipation is building!!!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Cool! Congrats! I'm guessing one of them is a PB?

3. atrain

LOL what makes you think that?

4. OakleyFrankFMJ

Just cause of how bad you want one.

5. gene

gene Oakley Enthusiast

Post some pics when they arrive, atrain. Must be really excited about them.
    I agree with OFMJ, one of them must be the Tron PB you are eyeing for quite some time now. :)

6. atrain

Well my WTB thread should give you guys some clues lol. Gene, unfortuattly the Tron is a no go as of yet, however I have one that i "MIGHT" get from a friend of a friend but thats a "MIGHT" right now. The one thing I did just order today from a member was repalcement 24k lenses for my 24k XX Xmetal so no more scratched lenses for those bad boys!! Ill prob get those this week as well. 2013 is looking to be a good year so far for me.

7. OakleyFrankFMJ

I went to look in the exchange section to see what it was all about but couldn't get in....that was a couple of days ago. So I'm clueless that you're still looking for them :p

8. gene

gene Oakley Enthusiast

I'm pretty sure this will be a good year for you. I can sense it and you'll bag those elusive Boss soon!
    Congrats on the 24K lenses!

9. gene

gene Oakley Enthusiast

Here you go. Lol

Looking for one of the 3 pitbosses. Ducati, Tron, or Matte Black Titanium 03-303. Also looking for a Romeo 1 or X-Metal XX TI02.

10. atrain

You couldnt get in the exchange area?

Man I hope so, I almost won a pair on the bay and lost on the last minute :(. They are playing hard to get but I will tap that Tron @ss lol.