• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying 175 Pair Gen 3 Frogskin Collection. Who Can Help With The Missing Handful?

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Having recently reached 175 pairs of this model I felt it appropriate to update my requirements which I am interested in acquiring via purchase or trade. Each piece needs to be in mint/near mint condition complete as released. Please message me if you can assist with the following wants:

Acid Tortoise Black/Blue/Green/Orange - +Red/Blue/Emerald/Fire. TEXAS TOAST JAM
Brown Camo - Bronze. SUPREME
Candy - +Red. ST VALENTINE'S DAY
Military Rain. DANNY KASS
Any - Any. 03-250 ANDREW PETTERSON (especially #5 & #35)
Polished Black - Grey 24-306 VW
Polished Black - Grey 24-306 TEXAS TOAST JAM
Red Tiger Camo - Grey. SUPREME

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Having recently reached 175 pairs of this model I felt it appropriate to update my requirements which I am interested in acquiring via purchase or trade. Each piece needs to be in mint/near mint condition complete as released. Please message me if you can assist with the following wants:

Acid Tortoise Black/Blue/Green/Orange - +Red/Blue/Emerald/Fire. TEXAS TOAST JAM
Brown Camo - Bronze. SUPREME
Candy - +Red. ST VALENTINE'S DAY
Grey Camouflage/Tortoiseshell/Green Icon - Grey. FRAGMENT/HIROSHI FUJIWARA
Matte Dark Grey - Black P 24-388 BUENA VISTA/AOYAMA POOL
Military Rain. DANNY KASS
Any - Any. 03-250 ANDREW PETTERSON (especially #5 & #35)
Polished Black - Grey 24-306 VW
Red Tiger Camo - Grey. SUPREME
Hi Romeo, i've the Fragment (green logo) x Frogskin... Condition is used 9.5/10, no box... Interested??? Drop me a reasonable offer will u...

From my wants I have recently found two pairs, namely the Buena Vista from JGF, and the Grey Camouflage/Tortoiseshell - Grey Fragment pair from rockstar which relates to the previous post. List now edited and updated. Cash or trades available for wanted pieces. If you have any of these Frogskins, lets work out a deal, just message me to progress a transaction.

Just curious where your collection stands in numbers of total glasses...

I still have the VW. Id like to do trade plus cash for the pair we discussed. Its still new in box

Username Hidden said:
Just curious where your collection stands in numbers of total glasses...

Total number of Oakley glasses is currently at 985 pairs, of which 189 are Gen 3 Frogskins.

Have a special purchase planned for # 1000?

Username Hidden said:
I still have the VW. Id like to do trade plus cash for the pair we discussed. Its still new in box

Thank you for your post, and as a result I have just sent you a message which hopefully will lead to a deal.

Username Hidden said:
Have a special purchase planned for # 1000?

No, but if I had a choice I would pick either Andrew Petterson #5 or #35. I would however be very happy to settle for St Valentine's Day, Military Rain, or the two monster Supreme's.

Back