• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale "1975. A Damn Good Year." Oakley Eyeshades/B-1B Grips Anniversary Poster

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

OAKLEY POSTER

"1975. A damn good year."

Features the Oakley Eyeshade and B-1B Grip

Measurements:
Height: 38"
Width: 28"

Some have minor creases along the side from storage...however if you plan on framing this the frame should cover it.

These are printed on a thick grade paper and it looks like Oakley spent some money on these. They are legit, not reprints and really nice for the vintage enthusiasts out there.

I believe these were for employees of the company at one point or another, I'm not 100% sure the story. I can say with certainty that these are direct from Oakley.

If there is a demand I'll go ahead and buy up a supply of shipping tubes.

The first 12 people to respond with their email address should be ready to add this to their Oakley collection!

Limit 1 per member out of fairness.

Price: $25 shipped via Paypal F&F

Shipping: USPS priority mail...if you are located outside the USA I can find out rates for the country you reside.

It may take an extra day or so to get them shipped out since I currently don't have the shipping tubes...More than likely if there is a demand and I get everyone's cleared payment I'll have them shipped out next Monday or Tuesday July 7th or 8th.

Below is an image of the poster

image.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Pm sent

i will take one..

pm me. I need one

Pm'd

Payment sent

I will take one. Pls give me total with shipping fee to Thailand, and if possible USPS first class would be best option.

BUMP!

Only a couple more left, if anyone else is interested please let me know!

Payment sent