1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    OAKLEY POSTER

"1975. A damn good year."

Features the Oakley Eyeshade and B-1B Grip

Measurements:
    Height: 38"
    Width: 28"

Some have minor creases along the side from storage...however if you plan on framing this the frame should cover it.

These are printed on a thick grade paper and it looks like Oakley spent some money on these. They are legit, not reprints and really nice for the vintage enthusiasts out there.

I believe these were for employees of the company at one point or another, I'm not 100% sure the story. I can say with certainty that these are direct from Oakley.

If there is a demand I'll go ahead and buy up a supply of shipping tubes.

The first 12 people to respond with their email address should be ready to add this to their Oakley collection!

Limit 1 per member out of fairness.

Price: $25 shipped via Paypal F&F

Shipping: USPS priority mail...if you are located outside the USA I can find out rates for the country you reside.

It may take an extra day or so to get them shipped out since I currently don't have the shipping tubes...More than likely if there is a demand and I get everyone's cleared payment I'll have them shipped out next Monday or Tuesday July 7th or 8th.

Below is an image of the poster

"1975. A Damn Good Year." Oakley Eyeshades/B-1B Grips Anniversary Poster - image.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Educator

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    i will take one..

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pm me. I need one

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm'd

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Payment sent

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I will take one. Pls give me total with shipping fee to Thailand, and if possible USPS first class would be best option.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    BUMP!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Only a couple more left, if anyone else is interested please let me know!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Payment sent