• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

1999 Juliets With No Serial Number?

Not sure, but my guess is that they were either made after 2004 when they stopped serializing Juliets, or a replacement warranty pair? Someone that is more of an expert could chime in, but I have read that some serialized pairs that were sent in under warranty were possibly replaced with a non-serial pair.

My guess would be they were produced after 2004 but before the box/coin refresh in 2009 (IIRC). Could be a warranty pair, is there any writing on the inside of the left arm?

no writing but almost two bumps:

7o92.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Those do appear to be a warranty frame since they have zero marking on them. Usually the X-Metal numbers stay on pretty well and if they were post serial number they would still have the part number on there and these don't have anything. Warranty frames have no marking on them whatsoever, even still as my PB's came back with no part number on them at all.

ok. thanks. given that it came with all accessories and I got it for $275 I thought it may have been "too good be true" and these were fake. They will need to go to X-Man for a tune up and need some new lenses.

Back