• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

1st Annual "O" Collectors Expo in Las Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't looking good for me then. DAMN. DAMN. DAMN. (read what with some gritted-teeth)

My sole consolation are the words "1st Annual".

Bummer to hear....hopefully things change for you....can always attend by proxy. We are working hard to make the first Expo a unique event and get the necessary traction for the second one.

Bummer to hear....hopefully things change for you....can always attend by proxy. We are working hard to make the first Expo a unique event and get the necessary traction for the second one.

Bummer isn't strong enough J. I was relatively new when the Red Day happened and thought it would have been incredible to attend that....now there's this and I am much more into Oakley than I ever was then! I am literally returning from vacation the previous Friday and it just doesn't seem to be working. :(

Bummer isn't strong enough J. I was relatively new when the Red Day happened and thought it would have been incredible to attend that....now there's this and I am much more into Oakley than I ever was then! I am literally returning from vacation the previous Friday and it just doesn't seem to be working. :(

Make it a "one night only" trip....gotta be a way to do this....I'm sure you can crash with someone from the forum to save $$ (if that is an issue)

Make it a "one night only" trip....gotta be a way to do this....I'm sure you can crash with someone from the forum to save $$ (if that is an issue)

Not an issue at all, it's the timing and the co-ordination and the getting back to work on Saturday (No days left for the year) Blah, Blah, Blah. Pretty much a whole litany of crap.

I'm still trying!
:)

Not an issue at all, it's the timing and the co-ordination and the getting back to work on Saturday (No days left for the year) Blah, Blah, Blah. Pretty much a whole litany of crap.

I'm still trying!
:)
That's the spirit....when I start posting new finds and other pending "surprises" for the Expo I hope you say "screw it" and pull the trigger!

IMG_1395.JPG IMG_1396.JPG IMG_1397.JPG IMG_1399.JPG
One of the first small items that I found in one of the crates....We have all the large posters and it was cool to see them on these Key chain viewers...I believe these were giveaways at one of the Square O booths...
Any interest in collecting these??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back