• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

1st Annual "O" Collectors Expo in Las Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to hear, more info on ticket price, extras, hotels and more are coming soon (as well as the latest list of items for sale/ auction)

I understand the reason for not having it the same weekend as SEMA but will be out there for it already so won't be able to swing both. Definitely interested in the online bidding and purchasing. Would you be willing/able to hold bigger item(s) for pick up that weekend if they were purchased?

I understand the reason for not having it the same weekend as SEMA but will be out there for it already so won't be able to swing both. Definitely interested in the online bidding and purchasing. Would you be willing/able to hold bigger item(s) for pick up that weekend if they were purchased?
Hi, yes we can hold all the bigger items in the warehouse for pick up after the online bidding closed. Details for all of the event are coming very soon!
Thanks for your interest

Is that poster on the back right for sale:shock:
Hi JP, I'm not sure which poster, I can't see any from the two attached pics. We have a lot of vintage O posters. Can you help me out with what you spotted?
Thanks, Jeff

Hi JP, I'm not sure which poster, I can't see any from the two attached pics. We have a lot of vintage O posters. Can you help me out with what you spotted?
Thanks, Jeff
I was trying to be funny:) The poster at the back top right on the wall of a scantily clad woman. You can only see half of the poster actually :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back