• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

1st Annual "O" Collectors Expo in Las Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could organize the place, time and where abouts, just let me know, it can be luxurious or budgeted depending on who and how many is coming. We just have to pitch in for the cost, i assure you though it wont be more than 50.
do it. pm me. i really wanted small items and to brO it out with my hOmies.

Wait a second. I booked rooms a flight but have not purchased a ticket because I was waiting to do that last because I wasn't sure if the price might change for the auction, selling or whatever. I feel like an idiot.

OMG...... you're screwed then you are not the only one

Baby sitter, favors from family members overnight, ride to the airport, airfare, hotel rental car side trips. Getting my wife to go. Oh not happening? Ok, well, NOT OK!

Trying to make something positive out of it still...

Flights had already been booked. I will still be there. Hopefully we can make the best of this and still do a Meetup somewhere on Saturday. Vegas has lots of amazing places we could do it at. Maybe we could all invade the Oakley Fashion Show Road store.

I am sure we can think of something!
I would choose the Town Square location IMHO, bigger layout, more merchandise, better surrounding atmosphere. Slightly off the strip but not far.

Guess what, Supercross will be held in Sam Boyd Stadium. Now im good, forget to mention oct 15 is less of my problem, i book a week of Vegas fun! Screwed no more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back