1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey all,

Looking to expand my collection of first generation Frogskins. Currently looking for -

Royal Blue / Fire
    Clear / Violet
    Black / Violet or Black
    White / Violet or BLack
    Neon Yellow / Violet

Other - Paul Smith Purple

PM me, would love to work something out. Can be flexible on condition/accessories.

Last edited by a moderator: 5/13/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Be True

Rating:
    100%
    I got:
    White/Grey
    Clear/Grey
    Yellow/Violet
    Royal Blue/Orange
    (Got matte black/Violet, two pairs; you may get these and swap lenses if you want; I'm not swapping any lenses for 1st gen frames.)

Last edited by a moderator: 3/28/16
    Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PMd! Thanks OOO. Will update the list of needs based on what I find :)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Updated my found list. Big shoutout to @SoulfulFROG for a great transaction for some really great shape 1st gens!

I added a black/violet pair to the list... I already have a pair, but I figure a back up is a good call. @OOO sorry for the late PM, but I just got at you with what I am looking for out of the list.

Thanks!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have clear, black and white, New in box. But there are not a violet iridium lenses..

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    @Dirtix awesome man! What color are the lenses?