• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale 1st Gen Juliet Plasma Emerald 04-115 $400 Shipped CONUS

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

1st gen (JExxxxxx) Oakley Juliet Plasma Emerald Iridium 04-115 complete with box, coin, all extras including the original spare rubbers. Not a reconditioned pair. It has original lenses, not replaced with new lenses and sold as 'original' (a 'debatable' term for this pair once the lenses are replaced). You can see in the last picture the comparison of this 1st gen Emerald to 2nd and 3rd gen Emerald Juliets. The lenses themselves are 9.5/10, not perfect, but no major scratches or swirls, a dot or three each at most. They are quite wearable and in good condition for their age. The nose is 8/10, less than factory tight, but certainly wearable and not in need of an immediate tune up. The frame is clean with usual casing marks and minimal discoloration. There is only one issue a mark on the nose as shown in the 2nd to last picture. There are no marks/scratches on the tops or bottoms of the orbitals or arms. The box is in great shape with regards to the outer sleeve and label, no major issues. Only the bottom of the inner foam has worn out and the paper around the coin show normal wear. Overall a great pair of sunnies. I am only letting this go to fund another purchase and I happen to have two of them and something's got to give! :(

$400 shipped CONUS shipped [until I change my mind?] PayPal F&F, add 4% at your discretion for a proper PayPal invoice.

These are also listed elsewhere (listed here for considerably less than elsewhere hoping they go to a real collector who can appreciate them)

Any ?s' please ask.

Oakley Emerald Juliet11.jpg
Oakley Emerald Juliet12.jpg
Oakley Emerald Juliet07.jpg
Oakley Emerald Juliet08.jpg
Oakley Emerald Juliet09.jpg
Oakley Emerald Juliet10.jpg
Oakley Emerald Juliet01.jpg
Oakley Emerald Juliet02.jpg
Oakley Emerald Juliet03.jpg
Oakley Emerald Juliet05.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Mmm 'dat silky smooth Gen1 plasma. GLWS!

Bump... 'On sale' :) Temporarily dropping to $420 CONUS shipped PayPal F&F, add 4% at your discretion for a proper PayPal invoice. [the price will return to $450 if another item I have for sale sells before this)

Also opening up to trades... other X-metals, complete/LNIB/matched offers only [if serialized] or completed otherwise - thanks!

:bump:

$400 CONUS SHIPPED :)

Is this still available?

MY GOSH WE HAVE A SECOND NECTAM HERE LOL...

Sorry, I thought this thread was closed. This piece went away a while ago. Closing thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.