1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

I am looking at getting a 1st gen serialized Juliet but don't know much about them. Are there any major differences between them and the latest ones I purchased besides rarity and numbered? Are the hammer stem a clone taken off a xx or romeo? I have about 8 more pairs on my list so trying to finish up before the end of the year.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Dyeraudio

Dyeraudio Juliet Enthusiast

The casting process was much more primitive with 1st Gens..... Expect some "pits" and imperfections on the finished product. I personally think its pretty cool "character"...others are not a fan.... Here is a pic of a 1st Gen X Metal frame. Notice the pits under the Temple Shock. Newer Gens are much more smooth and sleek IMHO

1st Gen Juliet Question - typyvate.jpg

3. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

Price wise what should I expect to pay for a mint pair

4. oakleyandi

oakleyandi Oakley Collector

Well, somewhere between 500-650, there're some on eBay with crazy prices though

5. Ladybug7983

Ladybug7983 Oakley Beginner

Those prices on Ebay are ridiculous for the most part. I just scored 2 Gen1 Juliets (plasma/fire and plasma/ice) for $600 package for both mint condition with boxes complete.

6. gs300

gs300 Oakley Collector

Plasma is a totally different story seller is asking about X metal.