• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying 1st Gen Juliet Ruby Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Allright guys, i've waited my two weeks and all, and I am addicted to this forum! So, here goes nothing. I am looking for a set of first generation dark ruby lenses for my Juliet's. I am NOT looking for +red, or ruby lenses that look like they're mixed with fire iridium, or knock off lenses, just Oakley please.

Some people reacted to this post.
Wow. Good luck.

Here is to help Jason out: Someone sell him a set, I want to see what they are worth :):D
On the Left we have GEN 1 Ruby, and on the Right are Current Ruby. His must match the ones on the left, or they will be returned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Username Hidden said:
Here is to help Jason out: Someone sell him a set, I want to see what they are worth :):D
On the Left we have GEN 1 Ruby, and on the Right are Current Ruby. His must match the ones on the left, or they will be returned.
Hey, the guy knows what I want :biggrin:

Someone is looking for a unicorn, grazing in a field of four leaf clover, maintained by leprechauns.

Good luck on that. When you give up, or decide that you want the next best thing while you wait to find this unicorn, look at the +red.

You may also look at the OO Red iridium. They are a lot like the gen 1 ruby.

Username Hidden said:
Someone is looking for a unicorn, grazing in a field of four leaf clover, maintained by leprechauns.
That horn on its head is meant to grab, and when you do, never ever let go!!!!!!!! I named him Lucky:D

Username Hidden said:

Good luck on that. When you give up, or decide that you want the next best thing while you wait to find this unicorn, look at the +red.
Thanks for the support...

I can find plenty of 1st gen Juliet's with the lenses I want on eBay, but as I already have a set of Juliet's I am just looking for the lenses. If I need to i'll just end up buying the whole pair, but I am just asking to see if I can find any on here.

The best bet is to get a complete, and then sell your personal frame as long as it doesnt have a gen 1 serial. That way you would get those lenses. There are no Gen 1 lenses with frames listed at this time on Ebay. Several sold but near the 600 price mark recently.

Username Hidden said:
The best bet is to get a complete, and then sell your personal frame as long as it doesnt have a gen 1 serial. That way you would get those lenses. There are no Gen 1 lenses with frames listed at this time on Ebay. Several sold but near the 600 price mark recently.
I am looking at a pair now for $400. I'm not sure what gen but there are serialized frames with the early deep red ruby lenses.