1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Allright guys, i've waited my two weeks and all, and I am addicted to this forum! So, here goes nothing. I am looking for a set of first generation dark ruby lenses for my Juliet's. I am NOT looking for +red, or ruby lenses that look like they're mixed with fire iridium, or knock off lenses, just Oakley please.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous What is that thing?!

Rating:
    100%
    Wow. Good luck.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Entrepreneur

Rating:
    100%
    Here is to help Jason out: Someone sell him a set, I want to see what they are worth :):D
    On the Left we have GEN 1 Ruby, and on the Right are Current Ruby. His must match the ones on the left, or they will be returned.

Last edited by a moderator: 5/19/14
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, the guy knows what I want :biggrin:

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Someone is looking for a unicorn, grazing in a field of four leaf clover, maintained by leprechauns.

Good luck on that. When you give up, or decide that you want the next best thing while you wait to find this unicorn, look at the +red.

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You may also look at the OO Red iridium. They are a lot like the gen 1 ruby.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Entrepreneur

Rating:
    100%
    That horn on its head is meant to grab, and when you do, never ever let go!!!!!!!! I named him Lucky:D

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the support...

I can find plenty of 1st gen Juliet's with the lenses I want on eBay, but as I already have a set of Juliet's I am just looking for the lenses. If I need to i'll just end up buying the whole pair, but I am just asking to see if I can find any on here.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Entrepreneur

Rating:
    100%
    The best bet is to get a complete, and then sell your personal frame as long as it doesnt have a gen 1 serial. That way you would get those lenses. There are no Gen 1 lenses with frames listed at this time on Ebay. Several sold but near the 600 price mark recently.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am looking at a pair now for $400. I'm not sure what gen but there are serialized frames with the early deep red ruby lenses.