• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying 1st Gen Juliet Ruby Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Use Image shack to upload pics. same either way

Some people reacted to this post.
Seems to be blocked by my IP (I can't visit a lot of sites, not even Youtube over here). I'll be glad to e-mail them or something to anyone?

Email them to me and I'll upload them for you.

Here they are. Looks like you got what you wanted. Would like to see them in the sun.

image_zps8953afbc.jpg

image_zps4f12d958.jpg

image_zpsb3f5b2c7.jpg

Truly disgusting :)

Username Hidden said:
Here they are. Looks like you got what you wanted. Would like to see them in the sun.

image_zps8953afbc.jpg

image_zps4f12d958.jpg

image_zpsb3f5b2c7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
did you just win those on ebay?

Wish I had Internet or phone to call my wife or family when I was " getting shot at in the Middle East ".

Sorry the comment just sounded very cheap. I volunteered and served by my own choice and I don't expect thanks or gratitude from anyone.

But anyway nice lenses !!!!!

Yes times has surely changed. I have a nephew in Army boot and he has been able to call home 3 times in 6 weeks and he has tons of boot pics uploaded to facebook. I guess more family oriented now. I had one phone call in 13 weeks and no one was home

I just picked up these lenses from an Oakley Vault. Production date on Box 12/12
The comaprison photos show a 3 year old lens on left and the new ones I just got on the right
ai2w.jpg

9tsx.jpg

on5d.jpg