• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

1st Gen Juliet Xmetals Vs Disney World Trip Hint Not A Good Ending

Bet if you explain just how important they are, they will get them for you. Disney is crazy good with customer service stuff, they are the best.

I actually have the video of when they fell off but it doesn't show very good angled of where they fell. I plan to get ahold of them today and speak to a manager with specific instruction on where to check if they can and that I am more than willing to pay a reward for the assistance.

I had a situation like this at Disneyland (California) and they were extremely helpful, They really went out of there way for me. Most of the time these rides are walked every night, I was told that the things that fall would surprise you. More foten than not they do find there way back to there owners. I was told of the many things found below rides. Kinda crazy stuff. I got my blades back scratched but i got them back. And they mailed them to me ups next day air. (i did need to identify them). Also this was just last year December.

That's awesome and comforting to hear. I'm stoked to hear that they are indeed like this. I love disney but the experience I had at lost and found was not the standard. She was pretty grumpy lol

I did immediately afterwards. They said that they do a detailed cleaning of the ride every night (but knowing it is under the tracks which is not a normal area for them to check) and that I should speak to guest relations. I did that and they also checked the lost and found on Main Street which only holds items for a day before sending them to the large lost in found. I checked there and they also didn't have them. I ended up going on the ride again to see if I could spot them myself and it was a no go but that's when I found out that there is a concrete walkway under the tracks that had a good amount of stuff laying there and just have a feeling that it's there. It doesn't look like a part they check often due to where it's located so If I can just get someone to go down there I'm positive I'll get them back. It was crazy the amount of detail I gave to them, I gave the pictures of me wearing them the brand model (and even though the lady argued with me about all oakleys having an oakleys label on the inner brow, she doesn't know about early xmetals lol)I complied, and even showed pictures of where they fell off on the ride. I told my wife that if I would be able to get away with jumping the fence and getting them myself without getting kicked out for life I would have done it haha

Back