1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    1st Gen Polished Juliet/Blue iridium for Carbon Shift or Badman - 20161013_152855.jpg 1st Gen Polished Juliet/Blue iridium for Carbon Shift or Badman - 20161013_153035.jpg 1st Gen Polished Juliet/Blue iridium for Carbon Shift or Badman - 20161013_153121.jpg 1st Gen Polished Juliet/Blue iridium for Carbon Shift or Badman - 20161013_153332.jpg Hey guys/gals as the title says I have a pair of 1st Gen Polished Juliets w/serial# with original Blue iridium lenses, that I'm looking to trade for a carbon shift..the Juliets come with black Microbag only..the frame it's self appears to be in good shape with normal 1st Gen casting marks..the temple shocks(15),nose bombs and orbital gaskets all seem to be in good shape,as well as the screws..the nose IS loose(it's wearable but will need a tune up) the lenses are ORIGINAL,so yes there's plenty of cleaning marks and small scratches..they don't actually effect vision but are there(6/10?) and the ear socks are missing..im looking for Carbon Shift ..i may consider a Badman also.. Thanks for looking....:)

Last edited by a moderator: 10/17/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous The Man Loves to Chop 'Em.

Rating:
    100%
    If you have photos I might be interested. What kind of Carbon Shift are you looking for

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'll snap some when I get home in the morning..1st choice would be the Sapphire but torch would work.. @Chris A Hardaway

Last edited by a moderator: 10/13/16
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Damn I have omatter nothing like that. Some life style frames

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Oh there MIGHT be a few pair I'd consider,maybe;)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    A Bit of what I have 1st Gen Polished Juliet/Blue iridium for Carbon Shift or Badman - IMG_4537.PNG

8. Anonymous

Anonymous RIP RoTors

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent
    New Carbon Shift with the Red lens BNIB

Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Interested in a pretty good Ruby madman with mf bag (no box)?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    1st Gen Polished Juliet/Blue iridium for Carbon Shift or Badman - D8D7F965-1EA7-4FED-B61F-5F98A2A1250D_zps6mzgacgw.jpg

Madmans and badmans less than a month old....complete set, box, tube, etc.

Pm me if interested.

1st Gen Polished Juliet/Blue iridium for Carbon Shift or Badman - D8D7F965-1EA7-4FED-B61F-5F98A2A1250D_zps6mzgacgw.jpg

Attached Files:

Anonymous likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.