• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

1st Gen TiO2 Juliet

Aha! so you are the one who got it! LOL I'm in talks with the guy and I was about to pay him but he said it is already been paid by someone else. Anyway its cool and good to know that you got it bro. ;)

Aha! so you are the one who got it! LOL I'm in talks with the guy and I was about to pay him but he said it is already been paid by someone else. Anyway its cool and good to know that you got it bro. ;)
Sorry about that, I've been wanting a TiO2 for a while.
I offered, he said he already had that as an offer and asked if I would up my offer, so I did and he excepted, so I paid as fast as I could.

Sorry about that, I've been wanting a TiO2 for a while.
I offered, he said he already had that as an offer and asked if I would up my offer, so I did and he excepted, so I paid as fast as I could.
Yeah its ok bro, that is exactly what he told me to raise up my bar because some one had an offer higher than mine and so i did raised it up but after waiting for his reply to give me an invoice he said someone paid him already. He is a bit unprofessional for saying that its all mine and then i didnt know that he is dealing with you already. But anyway its ok its good that you got it, i already have one and i just need an extra for a wearing pair. Congrats on that pair bro and im happy for you. :):)