• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold 1st Generation Crystal Blue FIVES w/ Black Iridium Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

SOLD

Selling my crystal blue 1st generation Fives with black iridium lenses. They are a very attractive frame and can go from looking really dark blue, to much lighter when the light hits it. The lenses are easily 9/10 and the frame is 8/10 because the right "O" icon has a little wear and there are a couple of tiny spots on the frame. The "OAKLEY" script on the nose bridge looks perfect with no signs of wear. These glasses have not been worn much and are currently sitting in the corner of my display case. Trades for Fives Squared and other frames considered. Price is $70 USD shipped within continental USA and Canada.

I do not have the box for the blue Fives but I do have a box for 1st generation black Fives, and even the receipt from when my wife bought them in March of 1998. Unfortunately I broke the black frame by the nose bridge last summer. If anyone needs the black arms or lenses, I can package them with the blue Fives.

Thank you for looking.
unnamed (35).jpg

unnamed (37).jpg
blue54.jpe
blue53.jpe
blue5.jpe
blue52.jpe
black5.jpg
black52.jpg
black53.jpg
5case3.jpe
5case2.jpe
5case.jpe

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
SMman, I have a pair of Fives Squared, smoke frames with warm grey lenses. Would these be something you would consider for a trade?

Possibly, depending on condition. Send me a PM. Thank you.

Sold

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back