1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    SOLD

Selling my crystal blue 1st generation Fives with black iridium lenses. They are a very attractive frame and can go from looking really dark blue, to much lighter when the light hits it. The lenses are easily 9/10 and the frame is 8/10 because the right "O" icon has a little wear and there are a couple of tiny spots on the frame. The "OAKLEY" script on the nose bridge looks perfect with no signs of wear. These glasses have not been worn much and are currently sitting in the corner of my display case. Trades for Fives Squared and other frames considered. Price is $70 USD shipped within continental USA and Canada.

I do not have the box for the blue Fives but I do have a box for 1st generation black Fives, and even the receipt from when my wife bought them in March of 1998. Unfortunately I broke the black frame by the nose bridge last summer. If anyone needs the black arms or lenses, I can package them with the blue Fives.

Thank you for looking.
    1st Generation Crystal Blue FIVES w/ Black Iridium Lenses - unnamed (35).jpg
    1st Generation Crystal Blue FIVES w/ Black Iridium Lenses - unnamed (37).jpg 1st Generation Crystal Blue FIVES w/ Black Iridium Lenses - blue54.jpe 1st Generation Crystal Blue FIVES w/ Black Iridium Lenses - blue53.jpe 1st Generation Crystal Blue FIVES w/ Black Iridium Lenses - blue5.jpe 1st Generation Crystal Blue FIVES w/ Black Iridium Lenses - blue52.jpe 1st Generation Crystal Blue FIVES w/ Black Iridium Lenses - black5.jpg 1st Generation Crystal Blue FIVES w/ Black Iridium Lenses - black52.jpg 1st Generation Crystal Blue FIVES w/ Black Iridium Lenses - black53.jpg 1st Generation Crystal Blue FIVES w/ Black Iridium Lenses - 5case3.jpe 1st Generation Crystal Blue FIVES w/ Black Iridium Lenses - 5case2.jpe 1st Generation Crystal Blue FIVES w/ Black Iridium Lenses - 5case.jpe

Last edited by a moderator: 3/17/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    SMman, I have a pair of Fives Squared, smoke frames with warm grey lenses. Would these be something you would consider for a trade?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Possibly, depending on condition. Send me a PM. Thank you.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sold

Last edited by a moderator: 3/17/16
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.