• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

1st Generation Romeo XMetal vs. Badman

Hey Frank!

I am sure you know that I'm not under such a delusion that Oakley is pumping.

Glad you put that definition out lol

As long as folks enjoy their collection for what they are (or aren't)

Hopefully this will not devolve into those new Metal debacle... Err debates. There has been enough bashing. You like what you like, enjoy it and move on.
Very very true. :)

I have both they are both nice but Frank is right the Romeo 1 seem like the real deal the bad man are a little loose and I have a big head .We should all enjoy them both the old days seem to be over so just buy a real deal Romeo and be happy or enjoy of what u have

I have both they are both nice but Frank is right the Romeo 1 seem like the real deal the bad man are a little loose and I have a big head .We should all enjoy them both the old days seem to be over so just buy a real deal Romeo and be happy or enjoy of what u have
I think @THE X-MAN can get the loose R1 nice and right for you... Holler at him!

And no nasty TWSS or double entendres are allowed.

supersmaks post: 643373 said:
I'm curious about this. What would make an R1 loose? Gaskets?
My small head makes them loose for example. My Brother has R1s and as much I love them and would like to have a pair I know they won't fit me. Seems like 800 in my pocket lol

Latest Posts

Back