• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold 1st Generation Serialized Juliets...Plasma/Emerald

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

SOLD

I've had this pair in my collection for about 10 years and am finally ready to let them go. From what I understand these are somewhat collectable so instead of letting them sit in my closet, I'd rather see them go to a good home. The glasses have minimal wear time so the finish has not faded, however they do show their age just from being moved around. The frames are in overall good condition, not perfect but also not beat up for 10 year old glasses. New Oakley emerald lenses were installed by the local Oakley store this past weekend and are in perfect condition. Original lenses and microfiber bag will be included with the glasses. I'm really not sure what these are worth but the rules state I must list a price. I'll ask $200 shipped, if my price is out of line, please let me know. Will also consider trades for Fuel Cells, Holbrooks or Hijinx.

7185820693_9b8974201f_b.jpg

7185820259_bf03210077_b.jpg

7371051970_17796f655b_b.jpg

7371052092_8caf49b7b7_b.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
What the condition of the original lenses?

pm sent

PM Sent....

hmm, looks like I may have listed these for too cheap? :cool: All PMs replied to.

Payment sent!

Holy Crap!! I beat FearGear by 32 minutes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.