• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold 1st Generation Serialized Plasma/Ice Juliet

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys and gals, I've decided to sell my 1st generation plasma/ice juliet. I have attached pictures below to best describe their condition. As you all know, the 1st generation plasma frames had peeling/flaking issues. The finish looks much different from the plasma frames you see today. There are just a few slight imperfections in the frame. You can kind of see them on the inside, right orbital and on the left orbital near the nose piece. Also on the right earstem there is a small black mark. Other than that, the frames are amazing, lenses are about a 9.5/10 just because they are so old. No real visible scratches, just some tiny blemishes. For being a 1st gen, the nosebridge and everything is tighter than some new Juliets I've owned. Also, serial number is: JI018729. I am looking for $225 shipped within the US. Sorry I need the cash right now and absolutely no trades. Please PM me with any questions!

tdzl6.jpg

F7FEr.jpg

M25yT.jpg

3IPZU.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
Open to all offers, don't be afraid to PM me! Price dropped to $250 OBO!

bump open to offers

Why is no one jumping on these!?!? Man, that's crazy! :confused:

We are all afraid the Economy in the US is about to get worse, If you dont know we have our presidential election in November. I dont know if we can take another four years of barrackonomics.

Thanks for the yesterday bumps Mickle and Robert :)

BUMP, $225 shipped..

last price drop for $200 shipped...no takers? this thing is in no need of a tuneup, very tight nose bridge.

Would you sell frames only?

Username Hidden said:
Would you sell frames only?

I'd like to sell the whole thing because I would lose $ selling just the frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.