1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thread created for feedback purposes.

Awesome black ties done by @THE X-MAN . Top pair has OEM plasma orbitals and custom cut chrome lenses done by @xmetalmaniac , and bottom pair has X-Man plasma finish on the orbitals with OEM titanium polarized. I can't get enough of these pairs. That bottom pair was originally the leftover stems of one Juliet with a chopped up Juliet frame that @Spenc picked up on eBay, and we saved it before getting tossed. I might sell one of the 2, but I'm having a problem letting either of them go.

Positive feedback on the way

2 Black Tie jobs by the X-man - IMG_4027.JPG 2 Black Tie jobs by the X-man - IMG_4028.JPG 2 Black Tie jobs by the X-man - IMG_4029.JPG 2 Black Tie jobs by the X-man - IMG_4030.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: 4/5/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm debating getting one of these done.. Great look!!

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Look sweet nice save

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    A little bit different from the time you found it, huh? @THE X-MAN does miracles

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.