• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2 JBs And RJ

gene

Oakley Enthusiast
Laguna
It's been a while since the last time I posted here. So, I'll post them all together here.
2 Jawbones (middle and back) and Racing Jacket (front).
Bought the JBs months ago and the Racing Jacket arrived on Tuesday.
Thanks for looking guys!

Jaws01.jpg

Jaws03.jpg

Jaws02.jpg

Thanks bro Washi! Actually I have one arriving on Monday. It's a Racing Jacket matte black with OO Red Iridium lens. I'm favoring these a lot these days. Proly they are comfortable to wear and switching lenses depending on the weather is a breeze. Cheers!

what the diff between Jawbone and RJ? Both looks the same hahha. Any one spotted runners with these?

Good stuff man, I need to get a RJ or JB
Thanks, A! You won't be disappointed with the Jawbone/RJ. I was half hearted when I purchased one but I loved it when I put them on.

what the diff between Jawbone and RJ? Both looks the same hahha. Any one spotted runners with these?
The Racing Jacket is the upgraded version of the JB. Not much difference. The RJ have bigger replaceable metal icons and the holes in the earstem for racing strap attachment. They are more suitable for biking but I've seen some wearing them for jogging/running. Thanks!

Thanks, A! You won't be disappointed with the Jawbone/RJ. I was half hearted when I purchased one but I loved it when I put them on.

The Racing Jacket is the upgraded version of the JB. Not much difference. The RJ have bigger replaceable metal icons and the holes in the earstem for racing strap attachment. They are more suitable for biking but I've seen some wearing them for jogging/running. Thanks!

I never seen people with them for jogging hahhaa But it is hard to tell which is JB and which is RJ. But it looks really nice i called it dinosaur :D

I never seen people with them for jogging hahhaa But it is hard to tell which is JB and which is RJ. But it looks really nice i called it dinosaur :D

Hahahaha. Dinosaur? It looks better than an extinct lizard! Anyway, you'll see some folks here rocking them while jogging. Half framed glasses are also popular. Believe me here in the Philippines you'll need sunglasses when you step out of the house. Bright sunlight from 6am till 6pm. Summer is here.

Back