• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2 More Metals Down!

X-Metals are great and all but, you seem to be forgetting your Frogskins as of late! :blink: though, one can't say not to Mr. Romeo 1 the grandaddy of all X-Metals, and ruler of the X-Metal gang. How do you like the Penny's?

great score Rob... u definitely on a roll!!

so do your x metals outnumber your frogs now? :tongue:

Almost Gary lol...a lot of frogs are so rare that it was hard to obtain pieces I wanted. The community was also very small. There is a much bigger fanbase for metals and it's been easier to find deals on getting them as well. Not regret joining the dark side one bit to "1 up" those O matter wearers. Haha jk :)

X-Metals are great and all but, you seem to be forgetting your Frogskins as of late! :blink: though, one can't say not to Mr. Romeo 1 the grandaddy of all X-Metals, and ruler of the X-Metal gang. How do you like the Penny's?

That's because there are no frogs out there right now that I want. The ones I want are from the $500-800 range and those people only want cash and not accepting trades. Although they do want my precious Cult, those are a keeper :). I like the Penny design even though the frame is very small. I also like the cool factor of the Penny that it was worn in X Men.

That penny looks sick. In regards to frogs, yeah the prices are crazy. I've only spent the BIG bucks on one pair. My supreme gold, well worth every cent.

Back