• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2 More Metals Down!

That penny looks sick. In regards to frogs, yeah the prices are crazy. I've only spent the BIG bucks on one pair. My supreme gold, well worth every cent.

Thanks dude! Nice grab on those supremes. I still do not own any supremes! Hesitant to deal with most of those guys in M'asia due to being burned by a few...

Honestly I wouldn't buy another pair of supremes. Love the gold, top 2 favorite pairs, but they are stressful to wear. How much you get burned for rob? And it sounds like you are making some of that back on your good x metal finds.

Honestly I wouldn't buy another pair of supremes. Love the gold, top 2 favorite pairs, but they are stressful to wear. How much you get burned for rob? And it sounds like you are making some of that back on your good x metal finds.

Yea I bet they are a pain haha. Back when I only had like 4-5 frogs, I decided to sell a grenade fade and an antifreeze on ebay. I sold both for way below retail, both to Malaysian buyers. I shipped them and all but didn't do the whole usps express thing and the tracking only tracked when they left the states. Well both buyers decided to do chargebacks saying they never received them. Of course ebay/paypal sides with the buyers all the time. Yea it sucked having a negative balance in my paypal!

Back