1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. lghtngyello03

lghtngyello03 Oakley Beginner

You know what they say, two out of three ain't bad, right? :laugh:

Today I got two of the last three pair left to come in for September's haul.

Now, all I am waiting on is my Telmex Racing EP1's coming from Germany:cool:

I must say I absolutely love the artwork, and how the icons change colors from different angles on these frames!!!
    I'm debating on putting Emerald Iridium Lenses, or Gold Iridiums in these what do you guys think?

Todd Francis One Bird Eyepatch - Thanks to stoudty1 for these MINTY FRESH shades
    2 Out Of 3..... - scaled.php?server=571&filename=dsc09973b.jpg&res=landing

2 Out Of 3..... - scaled.php?server=707&filename=dsc09983t.jpg&res=landing

I'm really starting to like the Violet Iridium's, this being my first pair, there will be more, lol.
    Eyepatch 2 Polished Black/Violet Iridium - Thanks to Batwolf for hooking me up with these BNIB!
    2 Out Of 3..... - scaled.php?server=87&filename=dsc09993d.jpg&res=landing

2 Out Of 3..... - scaled.php?server=528&filename=dsc10002.jpg&res=landing

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

You've added nice pairs again :smile:
    Not sure about the lenses, would say more emerald. Gold could be overloaded.

3. STavros

STavros Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave

+1 for the emerald.I wish i could fit in the Eyepatches

4. lghtngyello03

Think I might do the Emerald then, will probably look pretty sick. Thanks guys!

5. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Those EP2 are pretty sick

6. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

Someone has Emerald in theirs I think. Check back a few pages in the "What Oakleys are you wearing today?" thread.

Nyarlathotep has gold in his, and they look killer. I was thinking Emerald when I had a set before I sold them, but Emerald is just not a very flash iridium and doesn't lite up bright enough IMO. It looks black or deep green most of the time.

7. lghtngyello03

Will do on checking the what are you wearing.

I know, the emerald's aren't flashy. I have them in my Desert Tan SI Gascan's. They are ok in the light frames, but in a dark frame you're right, they won't have that pop of the Gold.