• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2 Out Of 3.....

lghtngyello03

Oakley Expert
You know what they say, two out of three ain't bad, right? :laugh:

Today I got two of the last three pair left to come in for September's haul.

Now, all I am waiting on is my Telmex Racing EP1's coming from Germany:cool:

I must say I absolutely love the artwork, and how the icons change colors from different angles on these frames!!!
I'm debating on putting Emerald Iridium Lenses, or Gold Iridiums in these what do you guys think?

Todd Francis One Bird Eyepatch - Thanks to stoudty1 for these MINTY FRESH shades
scaled.php?server=571&filename=dsc09973b.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=707&filename=dsc09983t.jpg&res=landing

I'm really starting to like the Violet Iridium's, this being my first pair, there will be more, lol.
Eyepatch 2 Polished Black/Violet Iridium - Thanks to Batwolf for hooking me up with these BNIB!
scaled.php?server=87&filename=dsc09993d.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=528&filename=dsc10002.jpg&res=landing

You've added nice pairs again :smile:
Not sure about the lenses, would say more emerald. Gold could be overloaded.

Someone has Emerald in theirs I think. Check back a few pages in the "What Oakleys are you wearing today?" thread.

Nyarlathotep has gold in his, and they look killer. I was thinking Emerald when I had a set before I sold them, but Emerald is just not a very flash iridium and doesn't lite up bright enough IMO. It looks black or deep green most of the time.

Someone has Emerald in theirs I think. Check back a few pages in the "What Oakleys are you wearing today?" thread.

Nyarlathotep has gold in his, and they look killer. I was thinking Emerald when I had a set before I sold them, but Emerald is just not a very flash iridium and doesn't lite up bright enough IMO. It looks black or deep green most of the time.

Will do on checking the what are you wearing.

I know, the emerald's aren't flashy. I have them in my Desert Tan SI Gascan's. They are ok in the light frames, but in a dark frame you're right, they won't have that pop of the Gold.

Back