• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2 pair of racing jackets. 1st and 2nd gen?

The bottom pair look just like the ones I got, but without the air vents, I know mine are from the late 90's if this helps you at all great glasses

Yeah I am really starting to like these. Looks like they were made in 1998. Do you have a picture to share of yours?

Here they are! Box and all. Hahaha

Attachments

• IMG_20151007_103956.jpg
    IMG_20151007_103956.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 202
These are cool glasses. I have pretty much the same 2 pair. I really like them. Very interesting frame.
The 2 piece nose rubbers are from Racing Jackets. The one piece one is from water jackets.

Great find!!

Thanks @Brettc10 the water jackets I just picked up came with an extra set of the 2 piece nose rubbers and had the 1 piece nose rubber on the glasses. The grey pair I got is all set up to be water jackets except they don't have the strap. For some reason I really like them too.

Those are nice. I didn't realize they made so many different patterns until I read the o-review list.

Is this one you bought direct? Just curious if you didn't where you found it? I like that it has the original box.

Back