1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Used XX BI lenses, 2 pair. 3 of the 4 lenses are good with no major issues. The 4th lens has two scratches that are not deep, but they are there - It still may still be usable depending on your taste. $OLD PayPal G&S gets them shipped CONUS (First Class envelope)

2 pair of XX BI lenses (4 lenses total) SOLD - IMG_20160910_172144.jpg 2 pair of XX BI lenses (4 lenses total) SOLD - IMG_20160910_172153.jpg 2 pair of XX BI lenses (4 lenses total) SOLD - IMG_20160910_172200.jpg 2 pair of XX BI lenses (4 lenses total) SOLD - IMG_20160910_172207.jpg

2 pair of XX BI lenses (4 lenses total) SOLD - IMG_20160910_172235.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 9/11/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just want to confirm that the scratched lens is for the right side of the glasses?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I wish I needed XX BI lenses. This is an incredible deal. Still tempted just for back-up

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Me too - some superb deals coming through from @MJLSr

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating: