• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale 2 Pairs Of Crankcase Semi Custom Swaps

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

i have 2 pairs of crankcase swaps one pair is a matte black with jade and bright team green icons and the other is matte black with polarized ice irridium and blue icons both are worn maybe once each my dome is way to large for these i have preswapped boxes and bags for them both also i have a extra pair of lenses that are from eyecandy they are black iridium look great for 10.00 more never been in them asking 110 for the jade and 130 for the ice this includes shipping and 10 more for the lenses no additional shipping charges for the extra set of lenses

100_0549.jpg

100_0548.jpg

100_0547.jpg

ice
100_0552.jpg

100_0551.jpg

100_0550.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
got 2 interested ill post whats left

price drop jade 95 including shipping and the ice 115 including shipping i will pay paypal fees

How would you describe the fit of crankcase? Any other frame you would compare them to?

they feel like fuel cells to me they really are cool i like them alot i think the they are a real good cross between the gascan look with the fuel cell feel real nice
i just need to sell them got some titanium spikes that i need to pay for

I loved the styling on these. Nice and aggressive. But a little tight for me atrain. If you can wear a gascan you will usually do okay.

Username Hidden said:
How would you describe the fit of crankcase? Any other frame you would compare them to?

They fit tighter around the temples and side of the head than Gascans. Dimensions are smaller although design appears similar or even larger. I love the look of these frames, but even Gascans are too small for my noggin and these are tight.

Username Hidden said:
They fit tighter around the temples and side of the head than Gascans. Dimensions are smaller although design appears similar or even larger. I love the look of these frames, but even Gascans are too small for my noggin and these are tight.

So they are equal to Gascans frame size? I just ask cause Gascans are too small for me.

Pmd on the ice again.

responded to your pm

Status
Not open for further replies.