1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous I NEED ANOTHER FUEL CELL!

Rating:
    100%
    i have 2 pairs of crankcase swaps one pair is a matte black with jade and bright team green icons and the other is matte black with polarized ice irridium and blue icons both are worn maybe once each my dome is way to large for these i have preswapped boxes and bags for them both also i have a extra pair of lenses that are from eyecandy they are black iridium look great for 10.00 more never been in them asking 110 for the jade and 130 for the ice this includes shipping and 10 more for the lenses no additional shipping charges for the extra set of lenses

2 Pairs Of Crankcase Semi Custom Swaps - 100_0549.jpg
    2 Pairs Of Crankcase Semi Custom Swaps - 100_0548.jpg
    2 Pairs Of Crankcase Semi Custom Swaps - 100_0547.jpg
    ice
    2 Pairs Of Crankcase Semi Custom Swaps - 100_0552.jpg
    2 Pairs Of Crankcase Semi Custom Swaps - 100_0551.jpg
    2 Pairs Of Crankcase Semi Custom Swaps - 100_0550.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    got 2 interested ill post whats left

3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    price drop jade 95 including shipping and the ice 115 including shipping i will pay paypal fees

4. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Rating:
    100%
    How would you describe the fit of crankcase? Any other frame you would compare them to?

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    they feel like fuel cells to me they really are cool i like them alot i think the they are a real good cross between the gascan look with the fuel cell feel real nice
    i just need to sell them got some titanium spikes that i need to pay for

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I loved the styling on these. Nice and aggressive. But a little tight for me atrain. If you can wear a gascan you will usually do okay.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    They fit tighter around the temples and side of the head than Gascans. Dimensions are smaller although design appears similar or even larger. I love the look of these frames, but even Gascans are too small for my noggin and these are tight.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Rating:
    100%
    So they are equal to Gascans frame size? I just ask cause Gascans are too small for me.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pmd on the ice again.

10. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    responded to your pm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.