1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    As the collection evolves I must evaluate the pairs I keep. These 3 gather dust and need to be given the opportunity of freedom.

All 3 are with generic bags only, no boxes, no extras, no peripherals, no happy endings, no signature bags.

DOS $80
    Vintage Tens. 10W40 frame with VR28 lenses. I bought these hoping to have a fair-weather pair, but the fit is too small for me and they pinch just behind the ears since they're not as flexible as today's pairs.

2 Pairs - Vintage Tens, FMJ Red New Straight Jacket - IMG_1038.jpg
    2 Pairs - Vintage Tens, FMJ Red New Straight Jacket - IMG_1039.jpg
    2 Pairs - Vintage Tens, FMJ Red New Straight Jacket - IMG_1040.jpg

New Straight Jacket, FMJ Red. - $60
    Lenses are in great shape, not much wear to the FMJ coating. One icon looks rough, a few small chips in the finish at the hinges and some small spots around the inside of the orbitals. Rubber is in good shape, FMJ intact on the earstem tips.
    2 Pairs - Vintage Tens, FMJ Red New Straight Jacket - 2012-08-30170000.jpg
    2 Pairs - Vintage Tens, FMJ Red New Straight Jacket - 2012-08-30165935.jpg
    2 Pairs - Vintage Tens, FMJ Red New Straight Jacket - 2012-08-30165918.jpg

SOLD -- UNO $45 SOLD
    Square Whiskers. Polished black with grey. I bought these for a summer wedding. The coverage is a tad inadequate for me, and they're not my style at all. During the wedding I ditched these for M Frames and felt at home again. SOLD

SOLD - $115 SOLD
    Todd Francis One Bird, no box/bag. I bought them in hopes of transplanting Emerald lenses from the Vault and having a killer Artist set. I may still do that, but I figured I'd see if something that tickles my fancy is offered that I'd be more inclined to wear. I just don't feel any connection to these frames, and the Warm Grey lens just kills me every time I go to put them on. I'm not keeping the bag/bag, I simply didn't get them when bought from a member here. They're in good shape, the artwork is pristine, the polished black orbitals do show some wear and I really should have cleaned them before putting them up on here. SOLD

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Rating:
    100%
    What do you want for the one bird?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    YOUR IMMORTAL SOUL.

Or something that I can wear. I like older things, sports pairs, polarized, big frames, etc. If there was an older, polarized, large set with rubbery bits in your collection that would pique my interest.

It's funny that my collection is really boiling down to 4 frames; NewFrogs, Ten, M Frame (Heater), Radar (Range). I need something to break up the trend and diversify! All I own is dark and muted pairs, no flash and flair.

So in short a bright, loud, vintage, polarized, large set. Or a combination of the majority of those aspects.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Double Team

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent about Eyepatch!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    Short list of things. I can add cash, you can add cash, I'm flexible.

Four or Four S. Certain colorways, these have nostalgia for me.
    Eyeshade
    Romeo 2
    New Straight Jacket (NOT SJ II)
    NewFrogs I don't yet own

To a lesser degree;
    Fast Jackets
    Radar XL/Range
    M Frame Heater
    Racing Jackets (old or Jawbone)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    Inmates, forgot those.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Resident Troublemaker

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    Bump this back up. Lots on interest in the Todd Francis, but mostly offers to buy.

My Inbox is wiped clean, if anyone tried to contact me via PM since yesterday I no longer have the PM.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pm sent

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Resident Troublemaker

Rating:
    100%
    Cheetah Eye Jacket with Gold Iridium flashy enough? :laugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.