• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale 2 Pairs - Vintage Tens, FMJ Red New Straight Jacket

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

As the collection evolves I must evaluate the pairs I keep. These 3 gather dust and need to be given the opportunity of freedom.

All 3 are with generic bags only, no boxes, no extras, no peripherals, no happy endings, no signature bags.

DOS $80
Vintage Tens. 10W40 frame with VR28 lenses. I bought these hoping to have a fair-weather pair, but the fit is too small for me and they pinch just behind the ears since they're not as flexible as today's pairs.

IMG_1038.jpg

IMG_1039.jpg

IMG_1040.jpg

New Straight Jacket, FMJ Red. - $60
Lenses are in great shape, not much wear to the FMJ coating. One icon looks rough, a few small chips in the finish at the hinges and some small spots around the inside of the orbitals. Rubber is in good shape, FMJ intact on the earstem tips.
2012-08-30170000.jpg

2012-08-30165935.jpg

2012-08-30165918.jpg

SOLD -- UNO $45 SOLD
Square Whiskers. Polished black with grey. I bought these for a summer wedding. The coverage is a tad inadequate for me, and they're not my style at all. During the wedding I ditched these for M Frames and felt at home again. SOLD

SOLD - $115 SOLD
Todd Francis One Bird, no box/bag. I bought them in hopes of transplanting Emerald lenses from the Vault and having a killer Artist set. I may still do that, but I figured I'd see if something that tickles my fancy is offered that I'd be more inclined to wear. I just don't feel any connection to these frames, and the Warm Grey lens just kills me every time I go to put them on. I'm not keeping the bag/bag, I simply didn't get them when bought from a member here. They're in good shape, the artwork is pristine, the polished black orbitals do show some wear and I really should have cleaned them before putting them up on here. SOLD

Some people reacted to this post.
What do you want for the one bird?

Username Hidden said:
What do you want for the one bird?

YOUR IMMORTAL SOUL.

Or something that I can wear. I like older things, sports pairs, polarized, big frames, etc. If there was an older, polarized, large set with rubbery bits in your collection that would pique my interest.

It's funny that my collection is really boiling down to 4 frames; NewFrogs, Ten, M Frame (Heater), Radar (Range). I need something to break up the trend and diversify! All I own is dark and muted pairs, no flash and flair.

So in short a bright, loud, vintage, polarized, large set. Or a combination of the majority of those aspects.

PM sent about Eyepatch!

Short list of things. I can add cash, you can add cash, I'm flexible.

Four or Four S. Certain colorways, these have nostalgia for me.
Eyeshade
Romeo 2
New Straight Jacket (NOT SJ II)
NewFrogs I don't yet own

To a lesser degree;
Fast Jackets
Radar XL/Range
M Frame Heater
Racing Jackets (old or Jawbone)

Inmates, forgot those.

PM sent...

Bump this back up. Lots on interest in the Todd Francis, but mostly offers to buy.

My Inbox is wiped clean, if anyone tried to contact me via PM since yesterday I no longer have the PM.

pm sent

Cheetah Eye Jacket with Gold Iridium flashy enough? :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.