1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. alcapon1

alcapon1 Oakley Enthusiast

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Slojack

Slojack Oakley Collector Premium Member

Link?

3. alcapon1

4. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Yeah. Hell no

5. "Trump"

"Trump" Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

That seller has Pettersons for sale right next to fake oakley lenses(claimed to be real). She sells oodles of fake juliet and monster dog lenses and people buy them because there are expensive oakleys on her page. A true con artist, the kind that makes ebay unsafe. BEWARE

6. nlgrav182

nlgrav182 Oakley Enthusiast

Leaning towards the fakes also. Right next to the Tater signature, look at the lightly colored "blob" and the different shape compared to the Oakley image. Unless the Oakley stock images were computer generated from Petterson sketches/renderings and don't match the final product exactly, I'd be very skeptical of these.

From eBay:

2 Petterson's just popped up for Sale -  Whoa! - s-l1600.jpg

And from Highsnobiety, which probably got it from Oakley:

2 Petterson's just popped up for Sale -  Whoa! - oakley-andrew-petterson-frogskins-2.jpg

7. "Trump"

I dont know about the frogskins, have to ask one of the frog experts on here if the frames are right but I wouldnt be suprised...

8. alcapon1

Yeah, I was thinking, isn't there a list on here of the owners? i honestly don't know if it is a fake yet but thats a good point. Skeptical indeed.

9. SiRacer420

SiRacer420 Oakley Expert

I got three Juliet boxes for $50 from her when she first started hustling O stuff. Times have changed!

10. "Trump"

I got a pair of somewhat rare glasses from her and she swapped the lenses for after market and claimed they were OEM. I wonder if it will effect the value of the pettersons?