• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold (2) Pit Bull Gunmetal FMJ/Fire & White/OO Red Polarized

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
What nose piece interchanges?
Or can you Pm a pic of the nose bridge with the pads as a reference ? I may look for standard fit bombs

Some people reacted to this post.
PM'ed

Username Hidden said:
What nose piece interchanges?
Or can you Pm a pic of the nose bridge with the pads as a reference ? I may look for standard fit bombs
After buying these I called Oakley and they sent me the standard size nose pads, two pairs, for free. They fit ok with Asian but much better with the standard.

Bump.

FYI....the nose bombs according to @OakleyFreak after he bought a pair...."Exact same nose bombs as PITBOSS2. So if you pull them straight up they come off. Turn them around and reinstall, you have regular fit nose bombs."

Username Hidden said:
After buying these I called Oakley and they sent me the standard size nose pads, two pairs, for free. They fit ok with Asian but much better with the standard.

I did the same
But must have not talked sweet enough
She only sent me one pair.
But hey one is better then none

Username Hidden said:
I did the same
But must have not talked sweet enough
She only sent me one pair.
But hey one is better then none
Thought the same thing. For some reason they came in two separate packages about a day or two apart. So I called back. Now I have 3. Bet they do the same with you.

Username Hidden said:
Thought the same thing. For some reason they came in two separate packages about a day or two apart. So I called back. Now I have 3. Bet they do the same with you.

Hmm I wish
She said she could only send one
I need 2 more 1 for the Pitbull and one for PB2 that I have in Asian

Bump :)

Bump :)