1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    These came with a bundle and I have no use for them.

1 set of ear socks is perfect. The other set has a small knick/indentation on underside(see pic). The temple rubbers might be salvageable as well(no clue so please look at pictures) but the frames are completely toast and will not hold lenses.

$100 G&S shipped for everything in the pictures. Any questions or additional pictures let me know.

2 sets of Romeo 2 Ear Socks and Beat to Hell Frames - 20160125_091802_resized.jpg

2 sets of Romeo 2 Ear Socks and Beat to Hell Frames - 20160125_091824_resized.jpg

2 sets of Romeo 2 Ear Socks and Beat to Hell Frames - 20160125_091853_resized.jpg

2 sets of Romeo 2 Ear Socks and Beat to Hell Frames - 20160125_113356.jpg

2 sets of Romeo 2 Ear Socks and Beat to Hell Frames - 20160125_113404.jpg

2 sets of Romeo 2 Ear Socks and Beat to Hell Frames - 20160125_113411.jpg

2 sets of Romeo 2 Ear Socks and Beat to Hell Frames - 20160125_124254.jpg

2 sets of Romeo 2 Ear Socks and Beat to Hell Frames - 20160125_124318.jpg

2 sets of Romeo 2 Ear Socks and Beat to Hell Frames - 20160125_124342.jpg

2 sets of Romeo 2 Ear Socks and Beat to Hell Frames - 20160125_124359.jpg

2 sets of Romeo 2 Ear Socks and Beat to Hell Frames - 20160125_124407.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 1/26/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    These are romeo 2 pal not half x, and are worth a heck more than 40 dollars.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    The rubbers alone are now fairly sought after so you may wish to part it out or still sell as a complete unit but you are into the hundreds here. Better for a US opinion on the dollar price but a used r2 frame in its own in the UK would be around 130-150 GBP

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks for the info @discostu

The frames are shaved and filed down and will not hold lenses and there's marks all over them. (basically destroyed). Will take quite a restoration job. I will post more pictures if someone so desires.

I'm got these as part of bundle so not trying to gouge anyone here. What would be a fair price for these things?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    To be honest, if the frames are as bad as you say, and I have no reason to doubt you, as you are being really honest, the price would depend on how desperate someone is for parts, assuming that the parts are usable, but, I would agree with @discostu on the pricing, break them up and sell what is usable as spares ;)

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You would need more in depth photographs pal to show the exact issues, but the parts people may be interested. Deciding on an actual price is slightly difficult at the moment, but if the arms , nose bridge and rubbers are useable you still may be looking at a couple of hundred dollars as I know rubber kits for these are almost impossible to locate and are going around 75 dollars I believe alone. Arms (pair) is good shape may fetch around 100 dollars and a bridge could be 50.
    Please feel free to chime in here parts people ..
    Thanks

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I would tend to agree Stu, depending on condition, but, even if they are marked they could possibly be refinished by X-Man??

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks all for your input. I'm sure someone is upset that you pointed all this out. Rest assured I'm not trying to gouge anyone whoever gets these will get a cheap price.

Mods - sorry this spiraled into a value thread.

Will be posting new price and additional pics soon.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    That is definitely another possibility!

Anonymous likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm sure they'll understand as this is a slightly unique case and nobody would want to take these from you 'eBay style' as a forum member.

Anonymous likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.