• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold 2 Style Switch - Multiple Lenses - get both for $149

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Just an FYI. The title is very misleading and may be deterring your buyers if they had any interest.

IF I am breaking a rule please point me in the right direction and I will gladly change whatever needs to be changed to conform to the rules.
If you do a search under my user name in this Forum and the X Metal Forum you will see I have listed & SOLD many items with the exact same Syntax and no one has ever had an issue with it and I do have 100% positive feedback with here and on eBay where I have the exact same user name. (please do the search before commenting)
My description is specific and explicit. My post requires more reading comprehension than a cursory look at the title. If that is uncomfortable to a potential buyer then that is on them on their own 'feelings' not my description.
There is a significant difference between 'misleading' and 'misunderstanding', one is on the seller's side and the other is on the reader's side.

Some people reacted to this post.
What I meant is maybe they would have sold or would peak more interest if it was worded differently. It appears more like when you open the post you will possibly be buying 2 pairs of style switches with multiple lenses for $80. And after reading the post, it is in fact 1 style switch for $80, just multiple pairs at the price. I wasn't trying to start an argument just pointing out my observation

When you come onto someone's for sale thread and accuse them of being 'very misleading' you are starting an argument
Next time take responsibility for your own reading comprehension before you accuse someone of something and say "how it reads to me me is..."

No further comments need. This is a sale thread!
Good luck!
:focus:

I was trying to help you out. By pointing out that when someone clicks the link and end up dissapointed that it's not "2 style switch and multiple lenses for under 80" and infact its 1) style switch for $80. It may deter them from purchasing the item. There's no reason to be so uptight. If everyone were to argue on here this forum wouldn't work. So please sit down and take the comment lightly. As we mean no harm here. Sorry to have bothered to give some friendly advice. Good luck with your sale.

No further discussion is needed! If you are not wanting to buy or asking questions about the items being sold in his thread please move on and drop it now!

Bump

Bump
Get both pairs for $149

SPF

Status
Not open for further replies.