• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2 X-Metal Cases On UK EBay

ajwilson20

Oakley Enthusiast
Plymouth, UK
Just thought I would give you guys a heads up if you haven't seen them. Hope this post is ok as they aren't mine, I just know people on here have been looking for them.

The guy has a double wide and a counter top case. Both are low starting prices and look in good condition and also look complete. The adverts say the items are in Chelmsford.

Hope this is of some use.

If you search Oakley display cabinet on eBay I'm sure you will find them no problem

Ps Just noticed there is a black newer style one on there too which has been for a while but now its atrted from 99p so might be worth watching.

another one listed today - a single wide in newquay (item no.111248186559). - your neck of the woods aj!

looks good with the 'patina' on it.

Good shout on the case. I have a single wide aluminium one now so its typical there is one nearish to me now after all the time I spent looking!

Good shout on the case. I have a single wide aluminium one now so its typical there is one nearish to me now after all the time I spent looking!
Just thought I would give you guys a heads up if you haven't seen them. Hope this post is ok as they aren't mine, I just know people on here have been looking for them.

The guy has a double wide and a counter top case. Both are low starting prices and look in good condition and also look complete. The adverts say the items are in Chelmsford.

Hope this is of some use.

If you search Oakley display cabinet on eBay I'm sure you will find them no problem

Ps Just noticed there is a black newer style one on there too which has been for a while but now its atrted from 99p so might be worth watching.

Sorry to inform you that black one is gone i made contact with guy and was told it's no longer for sale the other you mentioned "patina" i want just waiting on a quote for a courier to pick it up have you any ideas what it's worth so i don't go to high any help appreciated

I haven't seen many of those mild steel cases around before other than from members on here so they are pretty rare. Not sure on an exact figure but its worth what you feel you want to pay for it at the end of the day keeping in mind the transportation costs as they don't come up all that often.

I haven't seen many of those mild steel cases around before other than from members on here so they are pretty rare. Not sure on an exact figure but its worth what you feel you want to pay for it at the end of the day keeping in mind the transportation costs as they don't come up all that often.

Thank you for your response would £150 be to much or should i expect to pay more
I want one BUT don't want to be ass f**ked either and there a fine between good deals / bad deals

I think I would be happy to get it for that. Are you trying to strike a deal with the seller or just going to see how the bids end up when the time runs out?

I think I would be happy to get it for that. Are you trying to strike a deal with the seller or just going to see how the bids end up when the time runs out?

Ahh that old eBay dilemma
I think i'll put a bid in @ £130 but watch with intention of maxing it to £150 could push it to £175 but need to sell some of the new camera equipment to go any higher

Latest Posts

Back