• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

20 Years Ago Today...

First time I saw Pearl Jam was '91 (I think). They played for $2 in a field on University of GA campus. Never saw a better Pearl Jam show after that one...
WOW I BET THAT WAS GREAT. I WANTED TO SEE NIRVANA THAT YEAR BUT COBAIN SHOOT HIMSELF WHAT STUPID ASS LOL. THE LAST SURVIVING BAND I SAW FROM THE 90S WAS STONE TEMPLE PILOTS THEY WERE GREAT.

I cut it, duh...:D

Seriously, long hair in the Texas heat can get a little old and by the time I turned 27 I was a little tired of the maintenance. Plus I usually had to wear it in a ponytail for work. And, by the time I cut it, it wasn't as popular with the ladies and I decided I wanted to get laid more. It worked...:newrussian:

That was before the digital camera age so I have very few pics of myself from the time. And they aren't digital. But I might be talked into digging one or two out to scan and post here if Ralph doesn't mind, being the thread owner.

[EDIT - you quoted me, but were you asking Ralph? It is his thread, after all...]
DARN BRO I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU WHEN YOU HAD THAT LONG HAIR I MEAN POST BRO LOL. THE LONGEST I GOT MINES WAS NECK AREA.

I cut it, duh...:D

Seriously, long hair in the Texas heat can get a little old and by the time I turned 27 I was a little tired of the maintenance. Plus I usually had to wear it in a ponytail for work. And, by the time I cut it, it wasn't as popular with the ladies and I decided I wanted to get laid more. It worked...:newrussian:

That was before the digital camera age so I have very few pics of myself from the time. And they aren't digital. But I might be talked into digging one or two out to scan and post here if Ralph doesn't mind, being the thread owner.

[EDIT - you quoted me, but were you asking Ralph? It is his thread, after all...]
Go for it, man! I'm sure more people than just me would love to see those...

WOW I BET THAT WAS GREAT. I WANTED TO SEE NIRVANA THAT YEAR BUT COBAIN SHOOT HIMSELF WHAT STUPID ASS LOL. THE LAST SURVIVING BAND I SAW FROM THE 90S WAS STONE TEMPLE PILOTS THEY WERE GREAT.
Also got to see Nirvana play in Athens, GA around that same time. They trashed the 40-Watt (legendary Athens club) and were told never to come back... lol Soundgarden was always my personal favorite of the seattle bands of that era. Saw them on several occasions. Also had front row seats (won them for free in a radio contest) for Lollapalooza 3 when Alice In Chains headlined and Tool was still relatively obscure. Good times, man. Glad I actually survived and remember them... lol

DARN BRO I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU WHEN YOU HAD THAT LONG HAIR I MEAN POST BRO LOL. THE LONGEST I GOT MINES WAS NECK AREA.

Click to expand... Go for it, man! I'm sure more people than just me would love to see those...

Ok ok - I'll need to make some time to find / dig them out and scan them, maybe this weekend.

Latest Posts

Back